Letting accommodation whether furnished or not, provides a real alternative to selling a property. Before arranging a Let, it is necessary to have a clear understanding of the legal requirements of a tenancy and the implications of the Housing Act 1988, as amended in 1996, and other legislation. It is therefore essential to seek expert advice and guidance before letting your property to avoid possible problems later. WentWorth Residential Lettings offers professional guidance and assistance in the form of a Letting Service. The Letting Service is designed to find a Tenant for Landlords who have arranged their own management of the property, but require professional supervision whilst finding a Tenant and setting up the Tenancy.
In order to achieve the highest possible rent, maximum marketing time should be allowed. Generally, we manage to find potential Tenants within two or three weeks. Referencing and organisation on inventories normally takes seven to ten days, making an average time frame of one month. Properties priced at the lower end of the market tend to let faster than higher value properties.
We market your property in varying ways:
- We have an up to date database of quality Tenants from private to major companies and relocation agencies.
- Your property details will be mailed to all our registered clients on a weekly basis.
- Digital Camera Technology allows us to prepare full colour details of your property on the same day of instruction.
- With your permission, "To Let" boards can be installed outside your property.
- We will place a full colour advert of your property in local property publications.
- Our corporate website gives world-wide access to your property details, which is ideal for Tenants who are relocating from abroad.
- Member of rightmove.co.uk, the uk 's number 1 property website giving you unrivalled exposure to clients world wide.
The key to successfully letting your property is choosing the correct agents. At WentWorth Residential Lettings our staff have many years experience in the letting and management of properties throughout the Reading area. Our lettings department is growing rapidly and is continuing to expand through our excellent reputation and our ability to maintain a personal service to our Landlords.
We trust that the information given has been of assistance to you, and if there are any other matters that you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact us.
A copy of our landlords guide is available. if you would like a copy please do not hesitate to contact us.